- Company: Deltastock is the trading name of Deltastock AD.
- Founded: 1998
- Payment Options: Credit & Debit Cards, Skrill (Moneybookers) and Wire Transfer.
- Platform(s): MetaTrader 4 & the Delta Trading Web, Mobile & Desktop platform.
- Accounts Available In: EUR, GBP, CHF, USD, BGN & RON.
- Minimum Deposit: $5 MetaTrader 4 accounts & $100 with Delta Trader accounts.
- Regulation: Regulated by Bulgaria’s Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) and registered with the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB).
- Social Trading: N/A
- Support Options: Email, Live Chat, Phone and Contact Form.
Unlike many other brokerages who centre their platform offering around the ever popular MetaTrader platforms, Deltastock has taken a different approach having developed their own third party trading platform. The brokerage’s Delta Trader platform is a particularly impressive third party trading platform and rivals some of the better known trading platforms in terms of functionality. The platform boasts professional charting and provides trader’s with full level 2 Depth of Market Data. The platform is available as Web & Desktop platform, with the brokerage also offering a version of the platform for those using smartphone’s. In addition to offering their own Delta Trader platform, Deltastock also offers those trading with the firm the ability to use the ever popular MetaTrader 4 platform. This is sure to be popular with the many traders who are big fans of the MetaTrader platform and may want to use EA’s to automatically trade the FX markets. Those looking to use Expert Advisor’s will be required to fill out an activation form and send to the brokerage before they will be able to use an EA on their live account. While this is not a major problem it may be a slight nuisance to those who want to start trading with an Expert Advisor straight away.
- Leverage: Up to 200:1 on Forex and up to 100:1 on all other instruments.
- Scalping: Allowed.
- Expert Advisors: Allowed, however traders must fill out an activation form and send it to the brokerage.
- Trailing Stops: Yes.
- Spreads: Varies depending on account choice. Fixed, Variable and ECN accounts all available.
Deltastock offers a variety of different trading accounts, with clients of the brokerage being able to open both variable and fixed spread accounts with the brokerage. Additionally, the brokerage also offers customers the chance to open an ECN account. The majority of traders are going to be interested in Deltastocks’ ECN offering which allows traders the chance to trade with a number of ECN brokerages and with other traders using the firms ECN network. This means that the Deltastock ECN platform boasts an impressive depth of liquidity, as well as allowing traders to take advantage of tight spreads. The fixed and variable spread accounts from the brokerage also pretty competitive with traders being able to take advantage of Fixed spreads from 2 pips and variable spreads from 0.8 pips. Additionally, the brokerage offers clients the ability to take advantage of significant amounts of leverage. While there are brokerages that offer clients significantly greater leverage, the 200:1 leverage on Forex pairings should be more than enough for most retail FX traders. Overall, the conditions on offer are very competitive and many serious traders will be very interested in taking advantage of the unique ECN offering from the brokerage.
- Number of Currency Pairings: A total of 80 Forex Pairings.
- Other Instruments: Precious Metals & a large selection of Stock CFD’s.
Deltastock offers an impressive range of currency pairings, with traders being able to trade a total of 80 different Forex pairings with the company. This means that the brokerage offers significantly wider choice of currency pairings than many other retail FX brokerages. This will certainly appeal to those who are interested in trading specific minor and exotic currency pairings. In addition to the wide range of currency pairings on offer traders can also trade Gold and Silver with the brokerage regardless of what account type they hold. Those with a Delta Trader account will also be able to trade a wide selection of Stock CFD’s, which will allows for traders to speculate on major stocks listed on a number of major exchanges. This adds to diversity of the Deltastock platform and will certainly appeal to those who want to trade more than just FX & Precious metals.
- Contact Methods: Email, Phone, Live Chat, Contact Form.
- Telephone Numbers: Bulgarian & Romanian Phone Numbers Only.
- Support Languages: English, Bulgarian, Russian, Romanian, German, Italian, Spanish & French.
Deltastock have a strong reputation for quality customer service and provide support in a number of European languages. Additionally, the firm offers customers a number of ways for clients to get into contact with the brokerage, making it very easy to get into contact with the firm should you have any problem with the brokerage. The only drawback to the customer service with Deltastock is that the firm only provides clients with Bulgarian and Romanian telephone numbers which means there could be considerable costs involved if traders choose to resolve problems over the phone.
- Regulated: Yes, Deltastock is regulated by Bulgaria’s Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) and is registered with the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB).
- MiFID Regulated: Yes, the brokerage can accept clients from throughout the European Union.
- US Traders: No, Deltastock can’t accept clients from the US.
- Regulatory Record: Deltastock has clean regulatory record, never having been on the receiving end of regulatory action.
Deltastock is the trading name of Deltastock AD who are regulated by Bulgaria’s Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) and are also registered with the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB). Bulgaria joined the European Union back in 2007, meaning the country is party to the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID). This means that the company is able to accept customers from throughout the European Union and will by compliant with the minimum regulatory standards outlined in MiFID. Many however see Bulgaria as one of Europe’s weaker regulatory regimes and therefore feel uneasy about doing business with firms regulated in the jurisdiction. It should be noted that Deltastock has never been on the receiving end of any regulatory action which is a positive and is something that should be counted in the firms favour.
As a brokerage Deltastock offers an impressive package, with the firm offering competitive trading conditions and a unique ECN offering. The firm’s third party Delta Trader platform is also very impressive and will be off interest to those who want access to Level 2 Depth of Market data. Some may be concerned about working with a brokerage based and regulated in Bulgaria, but it should be noted that Bulgaria are party to MiFID and that the firm has never been on the receiving end of any regulatory action.
What did you think of our Deltastock Review? If you have had any experience with the brokerage, please feel free to write your own review of the brokerage. If you have any queries or general comments about our review, please feel free to share them in the comments section.